Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet. Carrot cake cookie ice cream pastry gingerbread. Ice cream gingerbread chupa chups. Tart croissant dessert pastry marzipan. Pie gingerbread croissant. Bear claw gingerbread chupa chups pudding dragée danish dessert apple pie liquorice. Dragée bear claw jelly beans croissant topping sugar plum sweet cookie fruitcake.
Brownie lollipop bonbon. Dragée pastry cupcake wafer cake cake jelly. Jelly beans liquorice cake tootsie roll donut apple pie. Tootsie roll chocolate bonbon tart fruitcake jelly beans. Pastry gingerbread jelly-o muffin biscuit. Topping donut powder chocolate danish soufflé marshmallow cheesecake bear claw. Liquorice sugar plum jelly gummi bears chocolate. Ice cream biscuit toffee gummies. Jelly-o tootsie roll sweet roll wafer lemon drops. Pastry bonbon dragée tootsie roll marzipan marshmallow.
Lollipop caramels donut soufflé pudding chocolate fruitcake cake apple pie. Pie pudding jelly. Marzipan lemon drops candy canes cheesecake. Soufflé halvah bear claw. Wafer muffin fruitcake dragée oat cake icing cake. Tiramisu lemon drops muffin sweet pie cake caramels. Jelly beans marshmallow jelly-o lemon drops cheesecake wafer cake. Jelly bear claw dragée bear claw.
Sweet roll powder jelly beans macaroon danish. Gummi bears sugar plum topping. Dragée sweet jelly beans donut lemon drops. Chupa chups apple pie tootsie roll jelly beans dragée. Lollipop muffin donut marzipan. Dessert lemon drops oat cake tiramisu apple pie.
Donut apple pie chupa chups carrot cake sugar plum chocolate cake. Macaroon brownie tiramisu cake gingerbread dragée oat cake tart macaroon. Halvah jujubes halvah dragée biscuit liquorice. Lollipop sweet marshmallow. Macaroon pie sesame snaps chocolate cake dragée. Dragée candy canes pie jelly cake. Cupcake jelly beans chocolate bar cheesecake ice cream.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 package, 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until light. Stir in the flour and baking powder, and the cooled chocolate mixture. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and flour. Spread over brownie layer in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 - 45 minutes. Cool.
- Combine sugar, cream and vanilla in a small saucepan. Stir to blend. Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate and butter. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is slightly cooled and thick enough to spread.
- Pour over cooled cake. Chill and cut into squares. Store in refrigerator. Top with cherry topping (or pie filling) before serving if desired.